Table of Contents
Every year 450 thousand young men and women including 120 thousand graduate enter work market. The official statistics show that the unemployment among this segment of young people is 35%, and some experts say that the real number is more than that 50% up to 60%, so there is a 270 thousand gap in available jobs every year. Moreover, by looking to the rampant corruption and the escape of most of the capitalists outside Iraq also the absence of any serious economic policies it is so difficult to fill this gap of available jobs, Noah's Ark created to create these jobs through support and ensure the success for huge number of small and medium entrepreneurial projects. The Ark works in different strategies to reach its goals, and the most important goals are increase the awareness and culture of entrepreneurship as it is still strange idea for a society used to deal with government rentier. Stablish incubators and provide remote connections tools as (Crowdsourcing), and more of other functions done by the Ark to achieve the main goal.
The Ark targeted primarily the entrepreneurs. We focus on the graduates but this is not necessary to be a member. The only condition for a person to accept as entrepreneur in the Ark is to fill a survey, that from this survey we can check if he has the ability to be an entrepreneur. Because if she/he does not have the ability in here/his character will make her/him suffer a lot as entrepreneurship especially in Iraq circumstances is not an easy project to achieve. The entrepreneur in his first weeks will go through introduction process of what is entrepreneurship that includes information about the character of the entrepreneur. In addition, if the entrepreneur does not have an idea for a project, he can look in a list of projects list in Iraq and the world. As the success of a project mostly depend on solving a problem or minimize it, we will put a list in front of the entrepreneur of the problems in Iraq to help him choose his project. Moreover we will encourage entrepreneurs to work in groups or teams as even if the project start as one person idea it will grow to inquire a lot of employee also involve more than one person in one project will enrich the ideas and thoughts and enhance the probability of solving the problems. After choosing the project, the entrepreneur will announce his project in the Ark so the crowd will have the ability to help and support him with their ideas, funding, mentoring and more. And this is can be done in public or private discussion sessions. Also publishing the project will allow the entrepreneur to choose an incubator to help him studying his project. Incubators are organizations work in entrepreneurship field each incubator has its own way to manage their projects. This is an option but off course the entrepreneur can works independently and by that, he will get advantage of the contents provided by Noah's Ark and the opinions and ideas provided by the crowds to study and plan his project. The project created will remain in Noah's Ark until the entrepreneur is satisfied from the result and the project reaches the stable state.
It is the first page in Noah's Ark, contain two sections where you can login or sign up also you can sign in using your Facebook account to speed things up.
If you already have an account just put your username and password then click sign in.
Otherwise, you can register a new account by following these steps:
- Press register account to access this page.
- Then fill all information required (information with asterisk * is mandatory) then check (I'm not a robot) and (I have read and …) after that click next. Another page will appears allow you to choose the type of profile, as you can see in the picture below:
- Contributor: If you want to contribute with your opinions, idea and help this type is for you.
- Company: If you represent a company, choose this type.
- Incubator: If you want to register an incubator, choose this type.
- Entrepreneur: If you want to start in entrepreneurship and you have a project, you want to register then choose this.
- Investor: If you want to invest in projects registered in the site, choose this type.
- Mentor: If you want to participate by giving your expert and inspire entrepreneurs to manage their projects, choose this type.
After choosing the type you want click next.
- According to the type you choose, a form will appear asking for specific information, fill them then click register.
- Finally choose your profile picture
- Done your account has been created.
In this page you will see all your friends events, important announcements, project updates and more. Also you can post, share comment what you want through this page:
As you can see in the picture above you can share video, picture, location or write any information, also you can control the privacy access of your post according to these types (Public, Site Members, Friends and Only Me). Also you can like, share and comment to friends posts.
Which is the core page of this site, where you can access to all projects registered with all the details like project name, jobs created, potential jobs, project current state and more, as you can see in the picture below.
Just press the button (create project) from the page above then you will see a new form like this picture.
Fill all required information then click create project.
A massage will sent to site admin notify him about your project, if your project satisfy the terms and conditions of the site then the admin will approve and publish your project. Otherwise, he will contact you to edit your project to make it possible to publish it.
After publishing the project a page similar to this picture will describe you project details:
1. The Cover
In this section you can do the following:
- Edit project information.
- Invite friends to your project.
- See how many visitor viewed your project.
- Share the project.
- Report a project.
- Change project image and cover.
Here you can post all project updates and activities in any type you want pictures, videos and more.
Here you can see all members discussions about the project, also you can start a new one.
Here you can find all participant members in the project.
5. Photo Albums:
Here you can see all posted photos in the project.
Here you can know about any announcements published in the project.
Here you can know about any events published in the project.
8. Project Details:
Here you can see project details, category, created date and project admin.
9. Project main menu:
Each menu item in this menu show you a page allow you to control that item, so for example if you click on Announcements, Announcements page will open allow you to create, edit and view project announcements and so on.
You can see three items in Jobs drop down menu, which are:
- Employer control panel.
- Job seeker control panel.
- Available jobs.
- Employer control panel.
This page allow the employer to add his company with all its structure and departments, also he can post an available jobs asking for employee to apply, and last but not least this page provide searching feature for job seekers resumes.
- Job seeker control panel.
This page provide Job seekers with many features, it allows job seeker to add his resume, search for a job, know the state of his applied jobs and more.
- Available jobs.
This page shows a list with the current available jobs in the site with summary about each job like job title, salary range, company name and more. Job seeker can apply directly to a job in this list by click on "Apply Now".
For more details on a job click on job title to see the full description.
It is a place where all entrepreneur gather to learn the ABC of Entrepreneurship and how to start his or her own projects by read and see the scientific content provided by this café. In addition, this café provides a forum to discuss entrepreneur's startup problems, and how to solve them displays the obstacles they will face along with the solutions. Moreover. It shows examples of successful entrepreneurs as examples to follow.
Entrepreneurs should know all entrepreneurship basics before starting a new project to insure the quality and success to their projects.
- Forum: where you can participate in discussions with all other entrepreneurs solving their problems or ask them to help you.
And this is how this page looks like:
- Library: contains very important contents to entrepreneurs to make the first step in their work and create successful projects. This library contents will define to entrepreneurs who is an entrepreneur, what is entrepreneurship, examples of success story of entrepreneurs, list of current problems need to be solved by creating projects and more.
- FAQs: some of the most common questions users have.
- Entrepreneurship tendency test: everyone who sees that he or she has the ability to be an entrepreneur should go through this test. Which has group of questions that will give an expression about the person personality either he or she has or has not the entrepreneurial character. Note that if you did not go through this test and create new project in the Ark the admin will not approve to publish your project until you do the test.